FY24 Appropriations Requests
Congressman Valadao is currently accepting Fiscal Year 2024 appropriations requests.
Community Project Funding provides direct support for projects in California’s 22nd Congressional District. Congressman Valadao encourages applications for eligible and impactful projects. For more information on criteria and guidance for Community Project Funding requests, click here.
The deadline for congressionally directed spending requests for Fiscal Year 2024 is March 15, 2023 at 11 p.m. ET.
The deadline for progrommatic funding and language requests for Fiscal Year 2024 is March 17, 2023 at 11 p.m. ET.
The deadline for defense programmatic funding and language requests for Fiscal Year 2024 is March 22, 2023 at 11 p.m. ET.
Please click the links below for more specific Community Project Funding Guidance:
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies
- Homeland Security
- Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies:
- Guidance for Transit Infrastructure Projects
- Guidance for Highway Infrastructure Projects
- Guidance for Airport Improvement Program (AIP) Projects
- Guidance for Port Infrastructure Development Program Projects
- Guidance for Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI) Projects
- Guidance for Community Development Fund - Economic Development Initiative (EDI) Projects